Crafty in the Med

I'm here to enjoy meeting other crafters and to share my ideas and projects. I love to crochet,cross stitch and embroidery but I'm keen to try new crafts too. I love music and I love to sing! Singing makes me happy. I collect jugs....its their shape I think! I am addicted to yarn and buttons. I get lost in book shops and can spend all morning there and I absolutely adore rummaging in flea markets. I love to read sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I would be the first passenger on the first time machine ! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

cheep! cheep!




One down 14 to go!!!


Will tell you more in my next post :-)



She's fuzzy looking because I have brushed her to look soft and furry :-)




keep well


Amanda :-)






9 comments:

  1. She is darling! What a great idea to brush her. I would have never thought of that.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeHe! I do hope there's gonna be a 'pink' one! :0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I'm making chicks too but your's is much prettier. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now these are the only little chicks that a child should have! Lovely work my friend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and I read all of them. Unfortunately real life does get in the way sometimes, so as much as I would like to I cannot always reply to every comment, however I do my very best to keep in touch.

Amanda :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...