Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

cheep! cheep!




One down 14 to go!!!


Will tell you more in my next post :-)



She's fuzzy looking because I have brushed her to look soft and furry :-)




keep well


Amanda :-)






10 comments:

  1. She is darling! What a great idea to brush her. I would have never thought of that.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeHe! I do hope there's gonna be a 'pink' one! :0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I'm making chicks too but your's is much prettier. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now these are the only little chicks that a child should have! Lovely work my friend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)