Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Friday 10 May 2013

Dog Lost,Please Help!!!



PLEASE HELP HARVEY TO GET HOME

  If you live in the Wimblington, near March in Cambridgeshire (UK) area and can  help  please contact Harvey's Mum here:


PLEASE HELP- HARVEY STILL NOT HOME

I don't usually beg for help, but my lovely boy is still out there somewhere- If you have a large blog following, or even if you don't, please can you include my last blog as a guest post tonight. I would be so grateful.
I am offering a large reward to anyone who finds my lovely boy.
Please Please help- I am heartbroken
Frantic Antics Blog 


6 comments:

  1. I will keep good thoughts and prayers that Harvey finds his way home to where he is loved, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Harvey! Praying that he will soon be back home where he is obviously much loved.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor little thing. I hope he is okay out there and that he will be back home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are keeping everything crossed that dear Harvey will found very soon and re-united with his loving family.Can't begin to imagine what they are going through.

    Bellaboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awul, I hope Harvey is back home soon, couldn't bare it if it was one of mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for reposting my begging blog- Harvey was discovered taking a trip across a busy main road and picked up by a kind lady for the night. He is back home, safe and sound, warming my chilly feet. He seems very calm, and immune to the desperate panic he has caused. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)