Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

NO MOAN week

After reading Chipper nelly 's post today I've decided to have a NO MOAN week or rather for the rest of the week.  I'm going to remind myself of all that is good in my life and don't worry too much about problems. I have problems like everyone but I think we ourselves (at least I do) can make them bigger than what they are by worrying too much!

Ok here's a flower which more than represents how I plan to feel for the rest of the week and I am going to remind myself too about all the wonderful things I have be grateful for.    JOIN ME if you'd like to experience a NO MOAN week. :-)

I am thankful for:

  • a wonderful husband who I have been married to for 40 years this June
  • a secure home and strong family relationship
  • a job I enjoy very much
  • my grandaughter who I love to bits
  • a sense of humor that sees the funny side of things where others don't! 
and I am sure there's more but I have the rest of the week to think about them :-)

3 comments:

  1. 40 years - that's amazing. We have been together 29 this year and I thought that was good. I can't wait for grandchildren!!! Love your list xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ruby anniversary......and I have reminded Señor P (my hubby) that I still like rubies big or small he! he! Ah! grandchildren what a treasure....... you will so adore them! :-)

    Keep well xx

    A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)